Tuesday, April 04, 2006

sketches pt5



well-in sketch 5 we have an animation rough taken from uli's 'the duck'-there's three star wars takoyakis -and animation roughs from a seq that was spliced out from sinbad..i always find i get a huge burst of improvement when i get the chance to work on something like this-the buzz working with artists i admire and respect gets me all fired up..where can i sign?-i could do with some of that again!-draw-draw-draw...AND DRAW SOMEMORE!!
in sketch pt6-there's the first mary splotter rough-it has evolved a bit over two years-but i still find i have to keep checking i haven't drifted off someplace else with it..there's casper..designs for beanies for golden nuggets..aliens x2- and mr-funky nut*

stop!-hammertime...*

8 Comments:

Blogger Elliot Cowan said...

It's artists like you that make me feel like a talentless slop merchant!

7:13 PM  
Blogger mr-dunn* said...

i am but an old hack when i see so much great art on other blogs out there..inspirational is an over-used phrase but it is so true-

12:59 AM  
Blogger Jez Hall said...

heh heh...the cat in the Specs is great!
Fab proper drawings too. Is that Sinbad? My pal was an animator on that. Wish I could draw proper. I try, but they always end up with bananas for fingers.

4:03 AM  
Blogger mr-dunn* said...

i love bananas for fingers..in fact... I HAVE bananas for fingers-
then again dean roberts used to draw my hands like baked potatos with bean stumps for digits..
ahh the olden days...

4:18 AM  
Blogger mr-dunn* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Uli Meyer said...

Hey Big Daddy,
I still think that Tina picking up the glass and walking away with those long legs is one of the finest bits of animation to have been produced by ME and done by you. sorry, but had to take credit for paying you money worth while.
Love ya,

ULI

10:44 AM  
Blogger alberto mielgo said...

YES!!!! you have bananas for fingers, i remeber the day I saw you messeging in your phone and I couldn't see your phone!!!!!!
Chorizo hands.

Great drawings, again.I saw those on life.

2:30 PM  
Blogger mr-dunn* said...

AHAHAHA...alberto-you is back to being human bean again..thanks for that-made me laugh as much as the stevie wonder joke....oh how we must all meet up very soon.!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home